Baby Taser 9000




I work for a large international consortium that comes up with, and then patents the next big thing.
The company is called TNBT - THE NEXT BIG THING

Well we were having our daily brainstorming session today at Applebees and I came up with… Well lets just say JR & Brent are on their way to China right f-ing now!

The whole thing just came together. Our Dynamite Wonton Taco Shrimp Tower appetizer had just come out. And we had ordered another round of AppleBeeTini’s when we saw this group of cops tasering an elderly lady in the parking lot. I said, “I betcha when a cop is tasering a pregnant lady and her baby won’t stop kicking and resisting arrest and shit. I bet you that cop sure wishes that he could taser that little unborn baby.” Well you coulda heard a miniature rabbit fart. Brent, Mike, Lil Randy & JR just looked at me. “Holy Shit” I whispered. Well don’t you know 3 hours later we were coming out of that adult emporium over on Grand St and Lil Randy was booking airplane tickets and JR was yellin on the phone “THIS IS THE ONE!” Gawldamn! I aint ever been soo excited. Its like you work your butt of, day in and day out and then one day the Lord himself just rides down and kisses ya smack on the lips! Hallelujah! Glory be to God!